Discover the Pianist in You!
"Ms. Melody was a great choice for us when we started Lauren on piano. Her confidence has grown and her self-discipline is developing. Melody has incorporated songs and genres that Lauren loves (from Star Wars to Disney Princesses) along with her general lesson work. If you're considering piano for your kids - I highly recommend her."
Reasons to Choose Piano Discovery
- Confidence - Your child will gain strength as they develop problem solving skills and the knowledge they excel at a sought after skill.
- Games! - One of the most natural ways for kids to learn is through playing games. Your child will play games in almost every lesson interacting with musical concepts using multiple senses. Getting "off the bench" changes positions and learning focus with great results!
- Recitals Twice a year! - Your Student will be able to gain valuable performance experience and display their amazing new piano skills!
- Improvisation - Your child will be given opportunities to try making up music in the moment. Improv activities give students permission to explore possible sounds, volume, rhythms and various notes in combination. Many students find Improv Duets with the teacher a great stress reliever!
- Composition - Your child will learn to create their own music! Using storytelling and short musical sentences, students make compelling and emotional themes.